Old November 28th 05, 03:46 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default BROL CAN'T STOP HIM! re kevin alive

"Mark Leuck" wrote in message

"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in message
oups.com...

"Mojo" wrote:
Ex Killer Bee Found!

We're proud to announce Kevin is ALIVE though NOT WELL!

http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/...ber-kevin.html

Sylvester....catch me if you can?

See what I posted elsewhere about parody of private individuals being
unacceptable behavior.

Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

You don't seriously think he cares do you?

Tom Sherman is finally doing something he should have done a year ago when
it all related directly to ARBR. Apparently, what is being discussed in
these threads are some blogs, which I would not be found dead on. I would
also never go to a link given to me by a criminal vandal troll. There is
already enough crap here on ARBR without going looking for it elsewhere.

Ed Gin may care about what a regular like Tom Sherman has to say to him
unless he is crazy of course. I think that may be the best explanation for
this aberrant behavior by a grown man who acts like a teenager with little
or no regard for anyone. However he does care about his own thick skin since
he hides behind sock puppets and wants to remain anonymous at all costs.

Mr. Sherman has just risen in my estimation of him 100%. Maybe Mark Lueck
could say something that would contribute to the welfare of the group also
since he is also a regular poster here on ARBR.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota