Old November 28th 05, 04:17 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default BROL CAN'T STOP HIM! re kevin alive

"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in message
ups.com...

Mark Leuck wrote:
"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in message
oups.com...

"Mojo" wrote:
Ex Killer Bee Found!

We're proud to announce Kevin is ALIVE though NOT WELL!

http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/...ber-kevin.html

Sylvester....catch me if you can?

See what I posted elsewhere about parody of private individuals being
unacceptable behavior.

You don't seriously think he cares do you?

Indefinite pronoun alert: who does "he" refer to?

"he" refers to Ed Gin of course. You need to stop beating about the bush and
call a spade a spade. Who else uses Newsfeeds here except Ed Gin. Newsfeeds
is a very expensive newsreader for those who crave anonymity.

My post was obviously intended for a wider audience than just "Mojo"
and Kevin Keuhl.

Yes, I read it as though it was directed to me. The trumpets are sounding at
long last. Mr. Sherman has FINALLY spoken up. Glory! Hallelujah! Amen!

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

PS. Mr. Sherman has never hidden behind a false name, nor have I. My little
experiment with GOD was brought on by too much of the old vino. I have given
it up as it was very bad for my health. But Hells Bells, everyone knew it
was me, so it was pointless. I can no more disguise my style of writing than
can Ed Gin or Tom Sherman. So why not use our real names.

There are folks on this newsgroup who I can respect no matter how much I
disagree with them or how heated the discussion gets. If you are using a
real name or a user name that stays the same, you have my regard - even if
we end up calling each other every name in the book. What I can't abide are
different user names with every post. A group becomes a loony bin when no
one knows who anyone else is.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota