Old November 2nd 05, 02:38 PM
joemarshall

Default Berkeley / San Francisco Riders

Unicycle basketball sounds insane, I'll definately try to come along to
that, although I'm terrible at normal basketball, so it'll be an
interesting experiment.

are the details the same as it says on this page (tuesday 6.30 @
Strawberry Creek Park)?
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~juggle/uni.php I think I'm staying
somewhere pretty close to there anyway, so I shouldn't have a problem
getting to that.

Muni on the sunday would be super cool, I'm mostly into fast
singletrack riding, technical but without big drops cos I'm chicken.

I'll aim to get to the basketball and we can organise about muni, I'm
not sure if I'll have email/web next week, if you were to PM me a phone
number I could call you if I don't make the basketball. I should be
contactable on my mobile (+44 7905 696427) but I suspect that'd cost an
insane amount to call from the US.

I think I'll not be able to ride trials because a) I'm rubbish at
trials and b)I'm going to be being a bit careful this holiday having
badly injured myself in Paris a few months back and had an awful lot of
hassle with one foreign medical system and wasted a lot of holiday
time.

Joe

--
joemarshall