Old October 5th 08, 12:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Default Seat Tube Height - Flipping Problem!

pedrotejada;1107407 wrote:
Thanks man!

I was really woried! The difference tire to top of the seat post is
2cm, so probably the problem is the crank...

I will try to get used with it... About the 135's, I heard someone
saying that the KH bearing is worse for flips... Someone knows about
that?

Well, Now I will ride hard to get used with it

At least I'm the problems and the Uni is Ok!

Yep Yep. no problem.

Just to give you the heads up. You just entered risky territory, having
two crank options around. Hahah, I speak form experience. You are always
going to be second guessing yourself about which cranks to use and
blaming failure on the cranks that you are using then. Its best just to
stick with one setup for as long as you can. 125s are where its at. Its
worth just sticking with 125s and knowing that they will work well for
you.

--
agentQ

'*)--SmallSpin-'O,*'