Old March 1st 11, 12:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Off Topic - I Am Waiting, Will Anyone Show Up?

On 3/1/2011 6:39 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�n� " wrote in
message ...
Ignore, unless you are you know who, or just want to debate for the sake
of either Argument or Abuse.

Whose ass needs kicking now besides Rod Speed's. My foot is getting sore.

I have/had three goals:

1. Provide entertainment to Ed Dolan and the various kooks that hang out
here, since this group is effectively dead to its original purpose.

2. Annoy the politically correct.

3. Settle an argument someone wanted to have with me in an inappropriate
place. He suggested a private chat, and I told him that I was not
interested in the discussion, unless it was in an non-moderated forum
that is archived by Google. So far no response.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.