Old September 20th 17, 08:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Haven't...

On 20/09/2017 20:31, TMS320 wrote:
On 20/09/17 15:18, JNugent wrote:
On 20/09/2017 09:47, TMS320 wrote:
On 20/09/17 01:33, JNugent wrote:
On 20/09/2017 00:25, TMS320 wrote:
On 18/09/17 23:01, JNugent wrote:

...the usual suspects gone quiet today?

In the last month you have posted more messages than anyone else
which makes you number one suspect. If were you quiet today, it
seems strange to be complaining about yourself.

Can you read dates (and understand them)?

Yes, thank you. Apart from me writing "today" when I should have said
"that day", do you have a point?

Have you got any other observations on the subject of your error(s)?

Only that I was wrong in assuming that the prime suspect was quiet on
that day. It turns out he produced nine posts, which was more than twice
his daily average over the month. So your leader post made a very
inaccurate observation. Or was there some other point you tried and
failed to make?

You keep making these errors, and you apparently have no way of even
knowing that you are doing it.