Old August 25th 04, 09:31 AM
Simonb

Peter B wrote:
In tonights local rag a piece about a taxi driver who beat a
passenger with a wheel brace after he critised him for allegedly
exceeding the speed limit and running red lights.
The judge didn't jail him on the grounds he'd lose his job.

Do we really want taxi drivers who assault passengers that object to
being driven through red lights?

Am I odd because I think any respectable company would sack him
anyway for beating up a customer?

(Well, ok, I might be odd for other reasons ;-)
Pete.

Here's an idea: take down the details of any taxi driving dangerously and
report them (anonymously if necessary) to your local council regardless of
whether you are a passenger or not.