Old October 11th 18, 03:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default SIX thousand and FIVE hundred lumens !!!!!!!!!!

On 2018-10-10 14:29, Frank Krygowski wrote:

Apparently, we were visible enough. Our bikes both had dynamo powered
lights, but neither of us had them on.

Some people are not so lucky in the lane.

How do you explain to someone that just because they engaged in
dangerous behavior and got lucky that it does not prove that what they
did was intelligent or logical?

In their minds, the fact that they were lucky is absolute proof that
what they did was a good idea.

My father smoked two packs a day for about 40 years and did not get lung
cancer so that must prove that smoking was not a problem despite all the
evidence to the contrary.

Yep. Like those people in the 60's and 70's who militated against having
to wear a seat belt. I dunnit without for decades an nuthin' happened! I
am strong and can brace myself against the dashboard!

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/