Old October 12th 18, 06:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default SIX thousand and FIVE hundred lumens !!!!!!!!!!

On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 07:55:14 -0700, Joerg wrote:

On the MTB there are several panels plus a loading platform, so no
splatters either. The problem is the front tire.
Some day I might make a custom guard for that. The stuff you can buy for
MTB is too floppy.

Perspex. Years ago someone gave me some off cuts for the purpose there
of. both the shop plastic and metal were too thin and not wide enough,
but ther perspex was cut to width needed.

Also had the other advantage that it was a flat surface and you could
carve out any mud that built up under the fenders. One tour we did had
all the fenders taken off as the alternative was walk 100', carve out
mud, then repeat.