Old March 15th 17, 01:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
John B.[_3_]

Default AG: Light, light, and there is no light.

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 10:58:09 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On 3/14/2017 2:21 AM, John B. wrote:
On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 23:59:44 -0400, Joy Beeson
wrote:

Over on rec.bicycles.tech there's a long thread that consists of the
same two posts being badmintoned back and forth, each side so intent
on defeating the enemy that no communication can take place. Such

As I posted there, "My lights are better then your lights" which
pretty well sums up all the points that have been discussed to date
:-)

ISTM that Joy just moved to r.b.misc to say "My Ed Kearney lights are
better."

sigh If only r.b.tech would devote more time to details of sewing
projects and applications of plastic grocery bags.

They are already so crowded with the "My lights are better than yours"
arguments that there isn't much room for knitting and garbage bags
(although it might be noted that my plastic bags are better than
anyone's).

But there is hope! The toe overlap discussion is gaining ground :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.