Old March 12th 04, 12:01 AM
Hoosier

Default Hello

Hey all....I'm sure most of you don't remember me but I just thought
to say hello. Hey Bruce!! Under a new name and from a new place. I
recently moved to Southwest Louisiana and haven't ridden any since
being here. There is only one decent place to ride and I figure I will
check it out this weekend. More roadies here then anything else. Am
hoping to get back to Indiana before long to ride some of the trials
we have there. Just wanted to say hey..will be lurking until something
of interest comes for me to step up to......