Old July 24th 05, 03:35 AM

Just a few short years ago, there was a fiasco on CSC when
Jalabert flatted and they hadn't figured out that you can't
change the rear wheel of the TT Cervelo when the wheels
aren't both flat. I think there was a further problem on CSC
in the TTT when they first decided to wait for a rider with a
mechanical, then changed their mind, and lost even more time.
Now Riis is considered one of the best DS.

-ilan

k=2Epapai a =E9crit :
Or the Marx Brothers, you take your pick...

What a bunch of clowns.

- The Mechanic (a zero)
- the Driver (where was he?)
- and the D.S. (D.S. stands for ... you know... where was he radio-ing
Ras about the turns and how hard Ras could cook 'em?)

I feel sorry for Rasmussen to be let down by such total and utter, and
complete incompetents on Rabobank. I hope they lose their Pro Tour
license.
=20
-Ken