Old September 17th 04, 04:25 PM
OliverS

smyrna45 wrote:

Apologies if this has been posted already, but I just read about it
and thought I would pass it along. Reportedly some versions of
Kryponite locks are easily unlocked with a bic pen empty pen.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/17/ny...ock.html?8hpib

Regards

What about other locks. I have a Specialized 5/8 inch cable lock with a
circle key. The barrel is too large for a BIC pen to fit, even after
trying to ream the BIC pen tube. However, other plastic tubing is
available. Could the Specialized lock be picked with larger diameter
plastic tubing.

--
Cheers! OliverS
When replying personally, remove "_nospam_"

"When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of
the human race." HG Wells