Old January 23rd 07, 03:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Ken C. M.

Default Riding on an empty stomach

Roger Zoul wrote:
I much prefer to ride on an empty stomach and eat either during or after.
different strokes.

I guess it really depends on the intensity of the ride, Roger, I can
ride at a slower pace ride the same route and average 14.5 to 15.0 on an
empty stomach and it won't bother me. But if I turn up the intensity
like I did this morning I experience a definite discomfort.

Ken
--
The bicycle is just as good company as most husbands and, when it gets
old and shabby, a woman can dispose of it and get a new one without