Old June 1st 12, 04:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Wes Groleau

Default Runnin' on empty

On 05-31-2012 13:14, Dan O wrote:
Riding home last night, felt about to bonk with close to ten miles to
go. I've pushed through this plenty of times before, but never
without a mojo bar or*something* in my bag. (End of month; no money;

I misjudged the weather and thought two small Red Bull would suffice.
Two-thirds of the way home I was knocking on a farm house door offering
to buy a bottle of water.

--
Wes Groleau

Change is inevitable.
Liberals need to learn that “inevitable" is not a synonym for “good."
Conservatives should learn that “inevitable" is not a synonym for “bad.”