Old June 30th 20, 06:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

Default Campagnolo 1" Triomphe headset crown race sizes?

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 20:50:20 -0700 (PDT), Sir Ridesalot
wrote:

I have a Campagnolo Triomphe headset that i took off a bike that I then rebuilt for a friend. The crown race on the Triomphe crown race has a smaller internal diameter than does the one on the 1" headset I replaced it with on the bike.

1. Does anyone know what internal diameter is the Triomphe crown race I do believe it's English threading as that was the threading of the replacement headset.

2. Anyone know where I can buy that smaler inner diameter crown race? Or a complete Triomphe headset at a reasonable price with reasonable shipping?

Cheers

Any help at
http://www.velobase.com/ViewComponen...c-f21446a9b792
which lists two possible threadings - English/ISO/Italian (25.4mm x
24TPI) or French (25mm x 1mm)
--
cheers,

John B.