Old October 11th 03, 10:24 PM
joona

Default New Unicycle types!

uni57 wrote:
*How about:

The Presidential Unicycle*: This is similar to The Bombproof,
except that it truly is bomb-proof. Armor-plated by 'O'Gara'
(http://www.ogara-hess.com/Frameset.html), the company that has been
making the armored US Presidential Limousines since World War II, this
unicycle can survive a grenade blast. With optional blinding
headlights, ram bumper, and run flat tire, you can feel extra safe,
whether you are a head of state, corporate executive, or just someone
who wants to unicycle in complete safety. Secret Service protection
is NOT available.

Dave Lowell (uni57)

[please, please, please -- no political comments... please?]

How wonderful would this be? I would just love to roll through some mine
fields with a bombproof unicycle. I would really feel safe if I knew
nothing would happen to my beloved unicycle. Maybe I will build this in
case someone starts a new world war. At least there would be something
left for all those people who survive the nuclear blasts.

--
joona - )-O --Neat

Real men use the same razor to shave their beard and legs
joona's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4436