Old December 31st 04, 12:00 AM
S R Sharp

Wanted: Goodridge hydraulic brake lines for MTB disk brakes. (Hayes.)

Searched Google, came away with the following scant knowledge: In the
UK, go to Chain Reaction Cycles. Since I'm not in the UK, this piece
of info doesn't do me much good.

In the U.S., the distributor is QBP. That's nice - I'd like to talk to
a retailer. Or e-mail one. Or something.

The local and near-local bike places look at me as though I queried
them in some obscure dialect of Swahili (not the commonly-spoken
dialect most often heard in bike shops.)

Leaving aside the obvious flame fodder of disk brakes on a bicycle,
could anyone with more clue than I obviously possess share that clue
with me?

Thanks,

E.P.

http://go-ride.com/prod_brakes.html