Old October 1st 11, 06:11 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Default Don't mess with the Banana Man!

On Sep 30, 7:11*pm, Fatter Than Ever Moe HardTimes@TheFarm wrote:
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:

On Sep 30, 6:28 am, Dennes De Mennes wrote:
In article ,
says...

Other people's tax dollars
can go where ever they want them to,
to make war and murder innocent folks
whom they've never met on the other side
of the planet, to pollute, to cage animals,
and whatever else people do that I
happen to not approve of.
it is what it is. i don't think anybody is hoping for war, but if that
wasn't in the table, then terrorists would just do as they wanted.

Maybe what they want is war. The more terrorists you kill the more
they multiply. That's because of all the collateral damage done by
random violence.

We want to fight them, but we want to prevent terrorism as well. And
that may take doing some "suicidal missions" such as riding a bike.

Deep, very deep.

Yeah real deep..... I had to put on my wading boots it got so deep.

You must go in a submarine to go deeper.