Old July 14th 16, 05:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Pavement cyclist almost mows down woman ped

On 14/07/2016 16:39, Alycidon wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 July 2016 15:27:39 UTC+1, Alycidon wrote:
Helmet cam sneak films a cyclist who has forgotten his bike today.

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/watch...ail/story.html

The scared woman speaks.
QUOTE:
"I was just focused on things," she said. "I was going to a maths class that afternoon. I could hear an engine revving behind me. I looked around and there was this blue car. It was zigzagging on the path and on the road. Then I heard a screech behind me and I went back into railings."

Miss Burke has since reported the incident to the police. A spokeswoman said they were keen to speak to the driver and any other witnesses. Call 101 quoting log 279 of July 14."

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/horri...ail/story.html

If it was a cyclist: it would be that no harm came to the woman, so
where is the problem, talk about double standards.