Old May 5th 04, 06:20 AM
Slash

Default Platform / Clipless Pedals Suggestion

On Mon, 03 May 2004 21:10:32 GMT, Steve + Laura
scribbled:

Simon,
I just swapped both my bikes to shimano 324 pedals (clipless on one
side, cage on the other). So far, I like them better than the Wellgo
double sided clipless pedals that came with my mountain bike, they are a
bit easier to get out of. Pricepoint has them for $50.

Steve.

Nashbar Rodeos are similar, and what I have on my bike right now. I'll
probably try clipless this summer, but will likely retain the platform
(Crank Brothers Mallets) because the ease of being able to jump on a
ride is a nice convenience. I think it helps occasionally in tricky
terrain too, but that's me and I'm kind of odd.

-Slash
--
"Ebert Victorious"
-The Onion