Old September 3rd 06, 06:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Stevie D

Default Ouch

Geraint Jones wrote:

I've stopped carrying a speedo since I realised it was making me come
down Cumnor Hill more slowly than I could. Perhaps I should carry it,
but tape over the display.

When I'm roaring down a hill (particularly on narrow lanes or in urban
areas) I don't look at the speedo, because there's just too much else
to concentrate on. When I've slowed down in the following valley, I
have a look and see if I hit a new vMax but staying on the bike is
always the first priority!

--
Stevie D
\\\\\ ///// Bringing dating agencies to the