Old May 4th 11, 05:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

Default Tom Sherman is French!

"Tēm ShermĒnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 5/3/2011 5:43 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T?m Sherm?nT " wrote in
message ...
On 5/2/2011 10:16 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T?m Sherm?nT " wrote in
message ...
[...]
Ed could improve the newsgroups if he stopped trolling.

Tom Sherman could improve America if he would emigrate to France.

Well, some of my ancestors did live in Normandy for a while, before
moving
back north to Scandinavia.

Well, God Damn it all the way to Hell and back, return to the land of
your
ancestry! One thing you are NOT and can NEVER be is an American!

I am from and live in the Western Hemisphere, therefore, by definition I
am an American. pfft

Listen up you dumb ass ****ing moron, being an American has to do with
ideology and spirit and has next to nothing to do with geography. You are a
French ******* to the core. Go there and be damned!

Notice Ed Dolan does not mention those "USians" who have Israeli passports
and lobby for the interests of Israel over the US.

US interests and Israeli interests are identical.

Imagine the outcry and legal crackdown if those of Iranian, Chinese,
Mexican, or even British descent did the same. Why do the Jews get to
behave in a manner that would be tolerated by no other group?

What the hell are Jews doing that is against the interests of the US?

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka