Old October 14th 11, 08:03 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

Default dunlop

In aus.bicycle on Fri, 14 Oct 2011 19:39:45 +1100
Dave Hughes wrote:
On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 21:13:43 +1100, TimC wrote:

Hands up those who are surprised that cheap kmart "mountain bikes" are
ridden by fools who don't want to part with their $30 for a set of
lights?

Tell them about DX and they won't want to part with $3 for a set of
lights. My commuter has homebrew lights, but they're cheap and light
enough to leave on the bike for those times when I get caught out, and
bright enough to not particularly care. Li-Ion batteries are cheap and
easy enough to not worry too much as well.

insert reply from Zebee praising dyno lights here

I don't need to, you just did!

Zebee