Old March 12th 14, 12:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Blackblade[_2_]

Default The Joys & Pleasures of Cycling on Trails

Ah, you believe that do you ?* Like you believed that there
were thousands of hiker/biker collisions but, in reality, there weren't.*
Your beliefs, right now, have very little credibility.* I suggest you
either backup your beliefs with objective facts or avoid making statements that
you have to later retract.

I never need to retract anything. However, I find that I do
have to expand on everything because you lack the mentality to comprehend the
simplest things. It must be hell to have to go thru life so literally minded.
You are unable to make connections. Talking to you is like talking to a
simpleton who has to have everything explained in detail.

The only person who never gets anything wrong is the person who does nothing ! You claimed, many times, thousands of collisions. There aren't and you couldn't produce any data to backup your claim. That's not being literally minded, it's calling you on spouting rubbish.