Old January 8th 10, 03:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default OT - Obama

"Tim McNamara" wrote in message
[...]
I would say that Andrew's quoted synopsis of 4.89 unfairly characterized
the fuller texts, which refer to killing those converts to Islam who
revert to their old religion. Nasty enough, IMHO, but not an injunction
to randomly kill those who do not believe in Islam.

Most religions contain enough hateful, heinous material in their
scriptures- including Christianity and Judaism- that there's no reason
to modify the quotations to show this. But, because religions are
competitive (especially the Abrahamaic religions), it has been a popular
sport among threatened right-wing Christians to modify Islamic texts to
make them look bad (worse).

There are sociopaths wearing the clothes of all three of these
religions, claiming righteousness while laying waste to their enemies.

Tim McNamara is one of the most ignorant souls ever to infest these
newsgroups. But he is a Minnesotan and therefore entitled to his stupidity.
After all, Minnesota is the land of Humphrey, Mondale, E. McCarthy and other
assorted liberal idiots.

Not to be able to make discriminations marks you as a liberal asshole. Not
even Tom Sherman would make his mistake. Note how he lumps all religions
together - as though they are all the same. The Muslims of today are into
killing Christians and any others who get in their way. As far as I know, no
Christians or Jews are wantonly killing anyone.

I can only hope a Muslim Jihadist murders Tim McNamara and puts him out of
his misery. We do not need simpletons like him. He would be better off dead.
He has a treasonous nature.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka