Old November 2nd 12, 02:17 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default Injured mountain biker airlifted after Gisburn Forest crash

On Thursday, November 1, 2012 8:25:07 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, November 1, 2012 12:58:55 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 8:09:39 AM UTC-7, wrote: BS. None of that proves anything. No one was there except me and the mountain bikers, except two friends who agreed with me. I know you would like to BELIEVE you are right, but actually, you are all 100% ignorant. Just unwilling to admit it. Sure it does. It proves you have an arrest record and two convictions. No need to complicate it, Mike.

That means absolutely NOTHING, as you well know. Sorry to disappoint you.