Old November 28th 18, 06:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Dirty Dozen 2018

On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 1:06:57 PM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
2018 "Dirty Dozen" race in Pittsburgh, climbing 13 of the steepest hills
in the Pittsburgh area, and perhaps the world:
https://www.bikepgh.org/2017/11/13/d...zen-challenge/

Video from this year's attack on Canton Ave., which is either the
steepest or second steepest paved street in the world:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z_l...ature=youtu.be

--
- Frank Krygowski

I watched a video of that ride and I was more than impressed. I stopped looking at our hard climbs here as being all that hard and it actually improved my performance.