Old December 3rd 18, 11:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default What kind of pump am I supposed to use on this bike?

On 12/3/2018 1:20 PM, wrote:
Old Supergo Access hardtail MTB made from Columbus Cromor, with a top peg brazed behind the seat tube. Gotta be Shrader. Top and bottom mounts look like this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1uljlj761ucw49t/BB.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o0vzchu04er2gr2/ST.jpg?dl=0

Thanks a lot, guys.

retroguy

I think it's almost certainly designed for a Zefal HP or HPX. At the end
of the pump head, those pumps have two sort of flat plastic pieces with
a concave curve cut out to fit up against a frame tube.
http://www.zefal.com/en/pumps/253-hpx-protection.html
They're about 19mm wide and 3mm thick.

One of those plastic bits is almost, but not quite, axial with the pump.
It looks to me like it would slip perfectly into that slot.

--
- Frank Krygowski