Old June 26th 03, 12:05 AM
Jon Bond

Default Gonna be a hot tonight!

"Cleanbean" wrote in message
. ..
Temp showing 97F outside in the shade. Humidity about 50%. The ride is

at
the Blora at 6:00 PM. I'm thinking IV of Gatorade directly into the

veins.
I passed on the coffee this morning for a couple cups of green tea and did
it again in the afternoon. I took about 3 potassium's through the day. I
guess the thing that concerns me is some of the crew has not been out in

the
heat that much, yours truly included. It looks like only the strong will
survive (or those under 40!). It should be an eventful ride. There will

be
about 7 of us total. Safety in numbers I always say. I figure the 9 mi.
course will require about a whole camelbak plus a bottle of drink. Cell
phone a must. I'll report back.....maybe!

Cleanbean still doing it in Texas
"Like the song from Buthole Surfers- Pepper"

Enjoy. I decided not to ride tonight, what with it finally having dropped
under 90 degrees.... in the shade... at 7pm. 50% humidity. I feel for
you.

Jon Bond