Old November 21st 06, 04:46 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Last Child in the Woods -- Saving Our Children from Nature-Deficit Disorder

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 09:06:51 GMT, "Roberto Baggio"
wrote:

"S Curtiss" wrote in message
news
You have yet to ACKNOWLEDGE good reasons. You have chosen to ignore the
facts, the evidence, and the real experiences and abilities of cyclists to
continue with a focus on your opinions. In doing so, your attempts only
cause friction which hampers real efforts of preservation.

The last sentence is crucial; too bad it is only exacerbated by what is
stated in the first two sentences.

I'm still waiting to hear even ONE good reason for someone to permit
mountain biking on public lands.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande