Old March 29th 17, 02:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
John B.[_3_]

Default Dog Lead "Outrigger?"

On Tue, 28 Mar 2017 08:45:47 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Thursday, March 26, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Tammy E. Childers wrote:
Two of us gals are looking for some means to let our small dogs jog
along while we ride. Either I'm making it up or I've seen something to
attach to the bicycle that is semi-rigid. I envision an outrigger-type
apparatus so the dog, when clipped in/on, will not be able to interfere
with the pedalling, get caught up in the wheels or run out in front of
the bicycle.

Please tell us we're not crazy. Better yet, tell us where we might
call/go to see about getting a couple of such things!

Thanks in advance.

Tammy Childers

P.S. I finally found a note on this group about something called a
Springer? There was an url "www.springerusa.com" listed but the address
takes me nowhere. Any ideas? I've even tried using a couple of search
engines, now that I had more information...

Try "http://springerusa.com/", without the quotes of course. Seems to
work. Or
http://tinyurl.com/k7cy38s if you really want to buy one.
$109.95 at Amazon.