Old October 11th 17, 07:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Nice people these cycllists

wrote:
On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 5:21:29 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder
Esquire wrote:
Bod wrote:
On 11/10/2017 16:34, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
A MOTHER has raised concerns after finding a knife holstered to a
bike in a street where her children were playing.

Pictures show the six-inch blade which had been attached to the
underside of the BMX's handlebars.

http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/ne...omments-anchor

Probably Another drug dealing lump of **** cyclist.

About the same length as the weapon you carry with you in your
pocket.

How very very predictable. Cheap common response from a cheap common
cyclist.
I carry the chisel for one reason, in case I'm attacked by thugs
riding bicycles on the footpath.
Tell us why a cyclist should hide a knife on his bicycle.
Of course, if the bicycle had registration plates the owner would be
traceable.

PHucker and me both have a 7'' weapon!

PHucker once told me that he had a 9" wanger, but you know all about the
**** and lies that he posts.
I myself actually do have a 9" wanger, dunno about your wanger and don't
really want to know.
How are you getting on with your new job, Mr Mason?