Old September 21st 03, 03:52 PM
Pottsy

Default disc brake adaptors/relacement stanctions

Hi,

I know of the A2Z and Forge tye frame converters for those of us to fit disc
calipers to frames without disc mounts, but what about forks? I have a pair
of Rock Shox sids that i got in '99 that have no mounts and as they're about
the lightest susp. forks going (and therefore would cost a pretty penny to
replace) I wondered if anyone has found a way of fitting a caliper to
non-disc brake forks?

Alternatiely, do Rock Shox (or theor stockists) sell just stanctions so I
can replace just the necessary bit on my forks?

Cheers, Dave.