Old August 15th 16, 02:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Default cycling Sierra Nevadas/ Bad Beer News for Joerg

https://goo.gl/A2s5SV

'Utah is the 13th-largest by area, 31st-most-populous, and 10th-least-densely populated of the 50 United States. Utah has a population of nearly 3 million (Census estimate for July 1, 2015), approximately 80% of whom live along the Wasatch Front, centering on the state capital Salt Lake City.'

//////////////////////////////////////

https://goo.gl/4jOvd9

glorious ! the opportunity to escape several times….Tour de Froce !

maybe that out back cycling increases total affinity for the experience.
And off course you have a good reasons….

I met a transient friend on the Olympic beach escaped from Cal to Seattle spoke of the flight.
https://goo.gl/A2s5SV
Utah is the 13th-largest by area, 31st-most-populous, and 10th-least-densely populated of the 50 United States. Utah has a population of nearly 3 million (Census estimate for July 1, 2015), approximately 80% of whom live along the Wasatch Front, centering on the state capital Salt Lake City.
https://goo.gl/4jOvd9
glorious ! the opportunity to escape several times….Tour de Froce !
maybe that out back cycling increases total affinity for the experience.

And off course you have a good reasons….

I met a transient friend on the Olympic beach escaped from Cal to Seattle spoke of the flight.

I’m off to Yellowstone in a few days ….speak with the buffalo…..

find a draft at 65 ...set cruise .....listen to watercolors/spa..... stop to see Jackson's Arm ....