Old December 9th 04, 03:23 AM
suzyj

Default Cycling benefits 'outweigh deaths'

cfsmtb wrote:

Here's some breaking news from the world of politix
that maybe of interest to you. Same old message or
important media release?

But... But... Cycling is _dangerous_! Otherwise we wouldn't b
subjected to all that helmet propaganda that tells us if we leave th
house without a helmet then we'l surely be struck down with scabies...
Or was it thrush? Never can remember which. Indeed, I've been havin
trouble with remembering stuff ever since that shark bit my head whil
I was cycling outside the flags. Or was that without sunscreen?

Regards,

Suz

--
suzyj