Old April 10th 08, 07:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default How to start your own small-town bicycle shop

On Apr 10, 4:11*pm, Eric Vey wrote:
http://www.motherearthnews.com/Moder...-03-01/How-To-...

Here-for all the folks who want to get out of a big city and start a
little business in a friendly, peaceful spot-is yet another small-town
self-employment suggestion: Become a bicycle dealer in the small town of
your choice. My wife, Sharon, and I have run a bike shop for a year now
and feel sufficiently expert to pass on a few basics (enough, we hope,
to help you decide whether or not this trade will suit you as well as it
suits us).

[more]

Step 1: Invent time machine.
Step 2: Use it.