Old November 2nd 04, 05:57 PM
Hunrobe

(Maggie)

wrote in part:

work with men who do commercial, industrial construction. Iron workers
and such. You try walking up to an Iron worker while wearing a pink
and black lycra spandex outfit. And I am female. I can't even imagine
how they would torment a guy wearing such a thing.

You worry far too much. Many of my coworkers have seen me in my 2000 Once TdF
jersey and shorts (yes, hot pink and black) and the comments have mostly been
restricted to, "Man, you got cojones!". Of course the facts that:
1) I look good in it and
2) I carry a gun
might have something to do with the lack of torment. g

Regards,
Bob Hunt