Old October 31st 06, 03:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rabbithunter018

Default Bc is growing. Are you in?

You guys are killing me! I want one bad, have for some time, but I just
haven't got the money. Maybe with some Christmas money?
What should I get? I would normaly tell what kind of riding I plan on
doing, but Evan would not be happy. Let's just say the equivalant of
uni street and trials.

--
rabbithunter018

Never underestimate stupid people in large groups

It is always better to keep your mouth shut and have people question
your intelligence, than to say something stupid and leave them in no
doubt.

Don't worry about looking like a dork for diff color cranks. You ride a
uni, lol.
rabbithunter018's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12156