Old September 24th 08, 08:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

Default **Stack It Up Game**

padst3r wrote:
yeh sure ill do back it up one on one.I just learnt si flips,si 180
flips and si backflips about 30mins ago and im not even a street rider
but im still on easy lol.Ok you start

You are probably medium now :P

O yeah, I'm not backing up the seat wrap anymore. I spend half an hour
tryna land one on camera and couldn't, lolz. Also my camera is making
weird colours ATM.

O yeah, I'd do a 3 person back it up with you two if you want, but I
don't really mind either way. Although that way might be better coz if
there's a trick one of us can't do the other person can back it up
instead.

--
SkierAlex

You've highlighted my sig'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)