Old July 6th 09, 02:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
raamman

Default Race Coverage DVD's

On Jul 5, 9:18*pm, d p chang wrote:
"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com writes:

I've been buying World Cycling Productions race disks for some
time. Lately (as in the last two years) the quality of the DVD's has
fallen dramatically.

one word, bittorrent.

only drawback is lack of choice for the commentary language. mostly
dutch (i think if only because of the sporza bug and susan walker
mumbled something) or english, but the occasional french. i already know
english/french, but now i know two phases in dutch (phonetic since i
don't have one handy) 'kop von wiestrat' (la tete de la course) and
achtervolgers (les poursuivants).

most of the big cross/track/road races came by.

\p
---
I don't think God disapproved of the bondage, fetish or pin-ups -- just
the nudity. - Betti Page

demoniod usually has a few races available, eurosport coverage and
commentary recorded live, commercials cut out- some good stuff there.
If you have the bandwidth to download, and can wait a day or so, I
would highly recomend it.