Old July 6th 09, 04:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
raamman

Default Race Coverage DVD's

On Jul 5, 11:41*pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article
,

*raamman wrote:
On Jul 5, 10:08*pm, KG wrote:
On Jul 5, 6:34*pm, raamman wrote:

demoniod usually has a few races available, eurosport coverage and
commentary recorded live, commercials cut out- some good stuff there.

Dear Fred -

Is it possible to get the entire 200 hours of FRAAM coverage?

I would like to see the riveting spectacle from start to finish.

thank you,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

You make too much out of a nom de plume, fool.

Dude, own it. If you were called "triguy," I would be all over you like
blue steel on Kurgan.

--
Ryan Cousineau /
"In rec.bicycles.racing, we coach them."- Hide quoted text -

sounds to me like you be a jealous type. don't just say it, Raammman !
don'tcha wish you could be like me..... hours and hours miles and
miles. what do you do for a living ? I live, I ride, you pine.