Old August 16th 07, 06:32 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tom \Johnny Sunset\ Sherman[_712_]

Default Why is Ed Dolan the Great so ****ed off all the time?

Beach Runner ??? wrote:
On Aug 14, 7:57 pm, "Tom \"Johnny Sunset\" Sherman"
wrote:
Beach Runner who? wrote:
This is as good a place to post it, and I'd be glad to take a pointer.
I converted to using Google News Groups a while ago, and have not
found a kill file for Google News Groups.
Obviously Ed Dolan makes this a necessary. Whatever need he
has to obsess about that is between him and his shrink, I would just
like to read about recumbent bicycles.Because of him I don't want to
move to another newsreader, having given up these groups because of
him.
That may well feed his ego but I'd like the information regardless.

Why can you not just ignore posts made by Ed Dolan if you do not want to
read them?

It's akin to going out for a nice work and it's pouring. I'm not
making any judgements
on the quality of his work, it would only encourage him. I love
recumbent bicycles
as well as other bicycles. I even love political discussions, even
when people dissagree
with me. I even like rain storms. But this guy has some type of
pathological problem.

That does not answer the question - why do you need a kill file? Simply
DO NOT click on and/or read the posts authored by Ed Dolan if you do not
want to view his posts.