Old October 2nd 12, 12:58 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default Just got my first mountain bike...

On Sunday, September 30, 2012 7:42:36 PM UTC-7, Pete Puma wrote:
Got a full-squish and whata blast -- great to get out in nature and take photos I wouldn't normally get to see. A lot tougher than road biking, but I've noticed my RB-ing has improved greatly already because of MB climbing demands. Only problem is, I seem to have a greater propensity for lying now.. Geeze...

No surprize there! It's the only way mountain bikers can cover up their guilt for destroying the parks, wildlife, and other trail users' peace of mind..