Old June 22nd 06, 09:16 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc

Default How Ed Dolan and Mike Vandeman came to dominate their newsgroups

"Chris Foster" wrote in message
05.47...
"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:WbmdnaKzb8RdfgfZnZ2dnUVZ_qudnZ2d@prairiewave. com:

[...]
Ahhhhhhhh Blow Me.

This guy supposedly has a Ph.D. degree from the University of Illinois
in electrical engineering. Now you know why I do not reserve
unqualified respect for those with higher degrees. Jerks are jerks no
matter what!

He was also a former Marine and that now is apparently the kind of
person he has chosen to revert to for purposes of these newsgroups.
Once a grunt, always a grunt! "Semper Fi" you jar head!

I was just wondering how easy it was to [get] under your skin.

Hardly a challenge, it was easier that I thought [.]

It is not possible for anyone in cyberspace to get under my skin. Everything
is tit for tat with me. That is all it is and all it can ever be. After all,
there is real life and then there is Usenet. Only a fool would confuse and
conflate the two.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. By the way, you might want to learn how to edit your posts. Others on
these newsgroups have me in their kill file and that is where you will soon
be yourself if you continue to quote me in full in your every message.
Unlike you, many others simply cannot stand a little contention. They want
all to be peace and light in their universe.

PS2. I am the best editor Usenet has ever known. It comes from my
professional training as a librarian. Follow my example and you will never
go far from wrong.