Old September 26th 10, 06:10 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Bruce Jensen

Default Mountain biker flown out of Big Cottonwood Canyon in criticalafter crash on trail

On Sep 25, 5:37*pm, "Jeff Strickland" wrote:
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"Jeff Strickland" wrote in message
[...]
I didn't know felonious assault perpetrators were allowed Internet access
from their jail cell. I forgot, you live in the great Liberal Wasteland
of San Francisco, and the judge thinks you are just maintaining your
self-esteem when you ply fire roads brandishing a tree saw. Sorry, I
thought attacking people with a saw was a criminal offense, but
apparently not in San Francisco.

Jeff Strickland is a loon from Southern California who thinks it is OK to
drive his jeep off-road. Too bad he does not have any Minnesota smarts or
he would know that speculating about what he thinks may or may not have
happened is not acceptable on Usenet. If anyone should be sitting in a
jail cell, it is the criminal idiot asshole mountain bikers.

I'm not speculating anything Ed. It's pure mathematics. You're a smare guy,
run the numbers. Vandeman is out to save 0.04% of the environment.

And he was in hail, and because he engaged in feloneous assault, he should
remain in jail. He's not in jail for NO OTHER REASON than California jails
are already over crowded.

FOR THE RECORD
I think it is okay to drive a Jeep off highway, which is entirely different
than off road.

You are very mistaken, Jeff. There is nothing but sawdust in Ed's
head. Ed is a 'tard, and an unimaginative one at that.