Old September 28th 10, 11:24 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Mountain biker flown out of Big Cottonwood Canyon in critical after crash on trail

"Jeff Strickland" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
"Jeff Strickland" wrote in message
[...]
I didn't know felonious assault perpetrators were allowed Internet
access from their jail cell. I forgot, you live in the great Liberal
Wasteland of San Francisco, and the judge thinks you are just
maintaining your self-esteem when you ply fire roads brandishing a tree
saw. Sorry, I thought attacking people with a saw was a criminal
offense, but apparently not in San Francisco.

Jeff Strickland is a loon from Southern California who thinks it is OK to
drive his jeep off-road. Too bad he does not have any Minnesota smarts or
he would know that speculating about what he thinks may or may not have
happened is not acceptable on Usenet. If anyone should be sitting in a
jail cell, it is the criminal idiot asshole mountain bikers.

I'm not speculating anything Ed. It's pure mathematics. You're a smare
guy, run the numbers. Vandeman is out to save 0.04% of the environment.

What percentage of the environment are you out to save?

And he was in hail, and because he engaged in feloneous assault, he should
remain in jail. He's not in jail for NO OTHER REASON than California jails
are already over crowded.

He is not in jail period!

FOR THE RECORD
I think it is okay to drive a Jeep off highway, which is entirely
different than off road.

OK about off highway; not OK about off road.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka