Old August 12th 06, 03:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Dave

Default Bike Rental in Cleveland, OH?

Check on Fridrichs bike shop close to downtown cleveland www.fridrichs.com .
Marcs the fellow you want to talk to their, they've been in business since
1890's. No connection just a happy customer
Enjoy your trip, lots to do ,and see here
Dave

"George Farnsworth" wrote in message
For some time I've been collecting information on user experiences taking
bikes on planes, trains, buses, boats, etc. There's lots of stuff on
rentals, folding bikes, boxing, airlines, and railroads around the world
and how to ride in/out of about 150 airports.

The Cleveland entry is kind of old, but FWIW:
"Century Cycle, rents by the hour or day. - They are located in
Penninsula."

See it at http://www.BikeAccess.net

George

Sweet Old Bob wrote:
I'm going to a convention in Sept, 11-15, at the Convention Center,
staying downtown (I think) not to far from there.

Is there anyplace in Cleveland that might rent me a bike for a week?

Thanks in advance!

--
Bob Kastigar;
Home: http://www.neiu.edu/~rkastiga Work: http://www.wgntv.com