Old February 16th 15, 04:02 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,uk.mouth.breathing,alt.slackjaw
NEMO

Default Everyone having Endless Fun with our ANAL and MENTALLY RETARDEDjewloving rectum suckers on these Groups! LOL

On 2/14/2015 8:58 AM, wrote:
On Friday, February 13, 2015 at 9:24:53 AM UTC-8, The Peeler wrote:

Gosh! As the, subhuman and cowardly Grik, mangina that, I am, NOBODY and NOTHING is, ever
below me! And I, KNOW it innit!

You, DO the gaping Grik anus innit!

He is such a nithing- homo sapiens by birth, subhuman BY CHOICE.

You are such a craven slant-eyed gook asshole - subhuman BY BIRTH,
ainlunguist BY CHOICE.