Old February 16th 15, 04:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Everyone having Endless Fun with our ANAL and MENTALLY RETARDEDjewloving rectum suckers on these Groups! LOL

On Monday, February 16, 2015 at 8:02:33 AM UTC-8, NEMO wrote:
On 2/14/2015 8:58 AM, wrote:
On Friday, February 13, 2015 at 9:24:53 AM UTC-8, The Peeler wrote:

Gosh! As the, subhuman and cowardly Grik, mangina that, I am, NOBODY and NOTHING is, ever
below me! And I, KNOW it innit!

You, DO the gaping Grik anus innit!

Mangina, you are wrong.

We suspect that YOUR gaping anus is well-done./

He is such a nithing- homo sapiens by birth, subhuman BY CHOICE.

You are such a craven slant-eyed gook asshole - subhuman BY BIRTH,
ainlunguist BY CHOICE.

I do no ainlungus.

Michael